Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I Want To Do

How many of you have a list somewhere in the back of your mind of things you would like to learn to do or just do sometime in your life? I do. I have actually attempted some and been successful at others.

Here are some other items on my list...

Learn to yodel - My Grandma could yodel and my Dad can yodel. I think it would be fun.
Learn to play a harp
Learn to play bagpipes
Go up in a hot air balloon
Memorize the book of Romans in the Bible
Learn to play a mandolin


There are more I assure you. What are some of the things you would like to do or learn to do?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

This sounds a lot like the list I made back about 7 years ago, titled "Things I want to do before I go..." lol.

Some of those things include:
parachute from a plane (no kidding)
learning to ride a horse well
learn to play the harmonica
and the banjo
learn to speak a foreign language
etc., etc.

I've only crossed off three things from my list in the last few years. I guess I'd better work on that!
teresa

The K. Family said...

I have a long, long, long list of things I wish I could do in my lifetime. Some of them are, write a book, run a camp, organize a convention (I don't really care what kind), learn to play piano, learn to do woodworking, etc. Yes, I know some of them are strange! Thanks for all your encouraging posts!