Monday, April 13, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today, I am thankful for my Risen and Living Savior. I don't know what I would do without Him. He helps us through the rough times and can even bring joy to those times. He can watch over those I love who live in other states, and still watch over my family and farm right here. He is with me where ever I am and I can talk to Him at any time and do not need a mediator or have to go to a certain place to talk to Him. Thank You Lord, for dying in my place on the cross and then conquering death and rising again.

3 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Amen!

Sharri said...

ME too!
I am so thankful that Jesus not only died for my sins, but that He Rose Again!
And now, He lives in me.

~~Deby said...

So thankful for my salvation but also the WORD of God..
deby