Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Boys







Well, my triplet ram lambs are really getting big. I can tell you their names and I am sure you can figure out which one is which. =) Vanilla, Chocolate and Cookies-N-Cream. I guess because we handled them so much when they were small, they are not afraid of us. I am trying to get them to learn their names. I think Cookies has his downpat. He knows when I call him that I usually have a little treat for him to nibble. The problem is keeping all the others away once they realize he is eating something.

This sunflower has the biggest flower on it. All the others are much smaller. I don't know if they will grow or not. The last picture is from where I sit and milk and look out. I sit on the stanchion facing out the door. The goat is on my right. I can see all the tall sunflowers peaking over the corn. The tomatoes are the plants closest to me.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love looking at the pictures of your farm animals. Especially the sheep.

~Kristi

Patty said...

Oh Marci, I was drooling over the colors of thier wool. If you ever want to sell their fleeces, let me know !!!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clara....in TN said...

Love your animals Marci. They look and sound good enough to eat!