I just saw something really neat that I thought I would share with you. Lehman's Hardware has a Wheelbarrow Retrofit Kit that would turn your wheelbarrow into a garden cart.
Here is what their website says about it:
Make your own versatile garden cart!
We know a smart idea when we see one. No more struggling with your cumbersome, hard-to-handle wheelbarrow. Transform it into a multi-purpose, easy-to-use 3-wheel garden cart. Our retrofit kit comes with everything you need.
- Kit comes with tubular handle, undercarriage with hand brake and 2 rubber air-filled tires (14"OD)
- Works with any standard 6 cu ft wheelbarrow
- Raised handle and extra wheels make it much easier to push, even with one hand
- To turn, push down on the handles instead of lifting up as with a standard wheelbarrow
- Much easier on your back
- Hand brake prevents cart from rolling on rough or inclined surfaces
- Black powder-coated steel construction will last for many years
- Easy assembly instructions included
- USA made
That looks like a really neat idea. I really would be much easier on the back. Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to pass it on to my husband.
Post a Comment