Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family & Little Lambs Eat Ivy....

Please pray for Joshua and Brittany. She had a miscarriage this week.

I had a plant that I was trying to identify while it was small. I think it may be poison ivy. Is that what this picture is? You can click on it and make it larger.



My sheep are really changing colors. The lighter colored tan one on the left is Josiah. The darker lamb is Kyle.

Here is another picture of Josiah and Kyle.

Here is a close up of Kyle.

The brown one on the left is Rachael. The 2 little ones on the right are Jeremiah and Abigail. Abigail has the white face.

I love this picture of Rachael. She is on the right. She has a beautiful face.

Here are the twins. See the different colorings in the wool?


The 2 brown ones are Rachael and Josiah. Look at all the colors in the wool of the one you only see her back end.

Here is a close up of Josiah.

My Sister-in-law and 2 of her children came to visit. This is my niece Kati. She wanted to see Aunt Marci's lambs.

Here is her brother Brett.

Here is a picture of the chickens. They agreed that this rooster is HUGE!!! He is the one with his head behind a plant.

Anne, my Sister-in-law was trying to get Ernie to suck her thumb.

Here Kati is trying to get Bert to do the same thing.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I will be praying for Joshua and Brittany...how sad, but how sweet to know that their little one is with Jesus.

Your sheep are beautiful. We don't have any, but I showed them in Supershowmanship at fair - fun!!

Sola Fide,
Jenna

Perri said...

Marci, I am so sorry about the baby. I will be praying for all of you during this time.

Nancy said...

I'm so very sorry to hear that. I'm praying for you all.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Gotta love all those farm animals! You have got some cute ones!