Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Product Highlight


On Thursdays I plan on highlighting a product that we carry in the General Store. This will give people a chance to hear about why we chose to carry that product.

You have heard me talk about The Wonderful Neighbors often on my blog. They go out of their way to help us and to bless us. They are our official "cow patrol", which means that when cows get out, we get some fine farm hands to help us round them up and put them back in their pasture. They come and try to secretly build me snowmen to look in my door and windows because they know I love snowmen. They come and help us do chores at times. We are truly blessed by them. Yesterday I was talking to Mrs. Wonderful Neighbor on the phone. I was trying to decide what else to have with my chicken and zucchini I was fixing for supper. She suggested a salad and I told her I did not have lettuce. She sent 3 of her tribe out to their garden to get me some. Next thing you know, they are at my door with a big bowl of lettuce, 2 onions, 2 green peppers, and some cherry tomatoes. I am sure Mrs. Wonderful Neighbor is going to LOVE this post... =)

Anyway, one of the Wonderful's has learned to quilt and taken some courses. She makes beautiful items both for their home and for gifts. She has graciously allowed me to sell them through my store.

This is the adult size apron she makes. The bib is a machine pieced quilt block. She gives you four quilt patterns options and a good selection of colors to choose from.

You can also get a matching apron for your daughter or granddaughter or any other little girl in your life.

She also makes potholders. You can get them to match your apron or to match your kitchen.
These make great gifts and everyone who has received one has been really pleased with them. If you have a birthday coming up or even to get ready for Christmas, order early because each one is made to order. They are very reasonably priced as well.

Come on over and check out the General Store. We are adding items almost weekly.