Monday, May 31, 2010

New Lambs on the Farm!!

I have lots to blog about today. :) This is my third post today.

On Saturday, Knit had her 2 babies. I am praying for all ram lambs this year because I used a Katahdin ram. Katahdin's are hair sheep, not wool sheep. So, these babies will all go for meat. Knit's babies are both little rams. None of the babies have names yet.

This is our little farm helper for the last 2 weeks. I am glad the lambs were born while he was here.




Abigail had her little ram lamb this morning. He is adorable. He has spots.


It looks like he is preaching to the other sheep here. :)

It looked like Purl was in labor, so we will probably have more baby lambs today. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so pleased to hear that both of them are mamas! I'm the one who won the contest for naming Knit and Purl. :) Congrats!

Lori

Unknown said...

I am so pleased to hear that they are mamas now! I won the contest for naming them Knit and Purl. :) Congrats!

Lori

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of the little boy with the lamb, it's so sweet.