Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Latest International Guests

I hope you all don't get bored with these posts, but I am learning where some countries are that I would not have been able to place on a map. I am looking up the ones I don't know. Also, one on this list, I had never heard of. It really excites me to think that people from all around the world can touch a piece of another ones life. These are the latest international guests to visit my blog.

Duncan, British Columbia Canada
Pretoria Gauteng South Africa
Harlow, England UK
North Bay, Ontario Canada
Spain
Arnhem,Gelderland Netherlands
Amsterdam, Noord-holland Netherlands
Berlin, Germany
Eskilstuna, Sodermanland Sweden
Oxford, England UK
Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Lisbon, Lisboa Portugal
Ballarat, Victoria Australia
Stockholm, Sweden
Leon, Castilla Y Leon Spain
Stevenage, England UK
Ajax, Ontario Canada
The Hague, Zuid-holland Netherlands
Oslo, Norway
Athens, Attiki Greece
Stoke on Trent, England UK
Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Slovakia
Morelia, Michoacar Mexico
Adelaide, South Australia Australis
Budapest, Hungary
Dublin, Ireland
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Turku Lansi-suomen Laani Finland
Madrid, Spain
Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
Bratislava, Bratislavsky Slovakia
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Bucharest, Bucuresti Romania
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Welcome to my international visitors. I appreciate you stopping by. If you want to see what other countries that have stopped by click on "Around The World" under the labels at the end of this post.

No comments: