Monday, October 15, 2007

Count Your Blessings Monday


I am giving us an opportunity every Monday to not only count our blessings, but to share them with others. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Make a post on your blog telling us about your blessing. Please put a link back to this post. You can add the URL of your blog post on Mr. Linky below. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!



Today, I am counting cool weather as a blessing. It has been unseasonably hot until about a week ago. Normally, it starts cooling down near the end of August. This year the hot temperatures went all the way into October. We have still not had our first frost. If you see the post before this one, you will see that I still have peppers and tomatoes in the garden. They are usually the first thing to die out because of frost. This coming week will be in the 70's, but we have had several days in the 50's and it has been wonderful. I love all the different seasons and the temperatures they bring.

4 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Sorry I missed last week Marci. My mini-garden is still in action too. I picked some tomatoes tonight tho because it is getting chilly and I wanted to be sure to get them before the frost. Have a lovely week!

Pearl said...

Hi Marci,
I love that we have not had a frost yet.Have a blessed day,
Kim

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We haven't had much for frost yet either....weird for this time of the year!

Pearl said...

Hey Marci,
The store that I went to in Texas was Tom Thumb. It had a great and affordable organic section, and great produce. It was always clean and everyone was so helpful. We have to take two classes on Saturdays that are 6 hours each, and then the home study. We already took, 30+ hours in Texas that can transfer. We are excited and can't wait to see the journey that the Lord takes us on.