Monday, August 02, 2010

Count Your Blessings Monday!!




Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

I am grateful for Christian friends. I am blessed with Christian friends. We have met a new family that came and worshiped with us yesterday. We are to encourage one another and spur one another on in the faith. It is also good that the range of ages and stages of life is so different. We had six different families represented yesterday. We have a single man, older couples with empty nests (we are included there), young couple with young children, middle age couple with a wide range of ages in their children and a new couple just starting out. We can all fellowship together and hold one another accountable and cheer one another on. You can ask for prayer, share a sorrow or a blessing. That is a good thing.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

I am blessed and truly grateful that I can homeschool my children. Today was the first day of 2nd grade for the oldest two! It's a wonderful feeling to watch your children learn and thrive...not just survive. ;-)

WN Mama said...

Who are you callin middle age????LOL

WN Mama

Marci said...

Well my dear WN mom... I speak truth. :)