**ONE MORE DAY FOR THIS GREAT DEAL!!!!!**
• Special Savings on Key Vision Forum Messages
• 45 CDs for $99 — Only $2.20 per CD!
VISION FORUM, firmly believes that, “where there is no vision, the people perish.” This has been their theme at each family-based conference sponsored by Vision Forum Ministries, and is foundational in their products as well. Now, to further encourage families toward a vision of victory for Christ, they are pleased to offer the 2008 Vision Forum “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library. For a limited time, save over 75% off this 43-disc collection — only $99 through September 18.
The “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library features some of their most popular messages, providing biblical answers to many of the most-asked questions from parents who long for a victorious family vision. In order to make these messages available to as many families as possible, for a limited time they are offering the “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library at a 75% savings. They hope this special $99 price will enable you to substantially increase your own audio library, and perhaps purchase additional sets to encourage your family and friends as well.
‘Kit and Kaboodle’ CD Library — Retail Value $430 — Now $99
Now through midnight (CDT) on September 18, 2008, Vision Forum is making this inspirational lineup of family-building CDs, which includes forty messages on forty-five CDs, for the special price of $99 (normal retail value is $430). That”s over 75% off the regular retail price — or just $2.20 per CD — for the specially-bundled 2008 “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library
Following is a list of the messages you will find in the “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library:
• Wise Woman’s Guide to Blessing Her Husband’s Vision
• Why Satan Wants Your First Born!
• What’s a Girl to Do?
• What to Expect From a Twelve Year Old
• What the Bible Says About Scorn and Mockery
• Victories! Moments, Large and Small, Which Define Christian Parenthood
• The Visionary Father's Role in Home Education
• The Joy of Family Worship
• The Journey of Daughterhood
• The Influence of Older Children on Younger Children
• The History of the Sunday School Movement
• The Centrality of the Home in Evangelism and Discipleship
• Suffer the Children: The Blessing of Imperfect Children
• Strength and Dignity for Daughters
• Sleeping Beauty and the 5 Questions
• Seven Bible Truths Violated by Christian Dating
• Rebuilding a Culture of Virtuous Boyhood
• The Promise
• Manly Friendships
• Jennie B. and the Pilot
• How to Think Like a Christian
• How to Pass on Convictions to Your Children
• How to Keep Children from Becoming Bitter
• How to Evaluate a Suitor
• How to Develop Character in Your Children
• How to Avoid the Destructiveness of a Wrong Self Image
• Hospitality: The Biblical Commands
• A Home School Vision of Victory
• Hollywood’s Most Despised Villain
• The Heroism of the Fathers is the Legacy of the Son
• Gossip: The Plague of the Church
• George Washington: America’s Joshua
• Discipline: The Biblical Doctrine
• Defending the Fatherless
• David and Bathsheba: A Parable for Our Time
• Children and the Dominion Mandate
• Can the Western be Saved from the Hollywood Marxists?
• The Blessed Marriage
• Biblical Principles of the Ballot Box
Learn more and purchase the “Kit and Kaboodle” CD Library online