Monday, September 01, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for you to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in your life. If you have a blog, please sign Mr. Linky below and post on your blog. Please link back to this blog and you may use the picture above. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment on this post telling us what you are thankful for and what you are counting as a blessing today. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!



Today, I am thankful for God's bountiful blessings on the farm. The tomatoes are starting to all turn and we will have a lot to can. I have beets ready to be dug and processed. We had a good cabbage crop. I have some made into sauerkraut and I am not sure what else I will do with it. We are still getting green beans to can. Our peach tree gave us a bountiful harvest of organic peaches. They aren't the prettiest things, but they sure taste good. We have meat to eat from the farm and herbs to dry and put away for winters use. I have wool that I am having processed to make things with. God has been so good to us.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

PlainCatholic said...

Indeed, an attitude of gratitude is most beneficial to our spiritual walk. God is good and rightly to be praised.

Unknown said...

I am thankful for my family and my blogging friends among all things I am grateful for God's love and saving grace is on the top of my list. God Bless you.
Lisa~