Wednesday, December 02, 2009

YEAH - Pictures!!!!!

Yippee... it let me add pictures today. So much has happened. On the Tuesday of Thanksgiving week, we had turkey butcher day. It started out as dark and foggy. It seems like the fog enhances all the sounds of the outdoors. I could hear the turkeys out in their pens, but I cold not see them.


Michael hooked up the stock trailer to the tractor to gather the turkeys into.

Then he drove off into the fog. The Wonderful Neighbor children came and helped him. I could hear them all out there, but I could not see them.

Then, I heard the tractor start up again and could hear it coming my way.

They were the perfect sizes this year. We had a good range of sizes with both hens and toms.


The one we shared with Michael's family was delicious!!!

On another day that week we got about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of snow. :)

No comments: