Monday, December 07, 2009

Instant Rebates from Vision Forum


Instant Rebates from Vision Forum — Four Days Only!

Save on Hundreds of Family Toys, Books, DVDs, CDs, and More
For four days only, Vision Forum is pleased to offer up to $100 in Instant Rebates on all qualifying online orders! This is your best opportunity to enjoy immediate savings on anything and everything at Vision Forum. Mix and match your favorite resources, add them to your shopping cart, and watch your order total drop by as much as $100!

Here’s how it works:






We hope that this special savings opportunity is a blessing to you and your family as you seek to provide God-honoring books, toys, and resources to your children and loved ones. Thank you for shopping with Vision Forum and supporting us in our mission to encourage and equip the biblical family.

This offer is applicable to online orders only, and may not be retroactively applied to previously placed orders. Maximum of one rebate per order. Offer ends at midnight (CST) on December 10, 2009.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Marci, daughter picked up package for me yesterday. Thank you so much! I hadn't been able to finish a couple of gifts because I had ran out of cranberry and black floss. Now I have lots plus lots of other colors to work on other gifts with. You don't know how much your mom's thread means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will use the recipe cards with my baked gifts too. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend in you.