Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday at the Farm

Today is a very busy day for us. I am taking a short break with a WARM cup of coffee. It is cold today. The thermometer says it is 36 degrees, but the wind is blowing and it is snowing and it feels much colder. I will try and get some pictures of the snow outside. It is warm by the stove, but out in the store area it is freezing cold as it is not heated. So, the warm cup of coffee is feeling good in my belly!!

Today was co-op day, so I had a truck to unload this morning. I sorted the orders and am waiting on people to pick them up. It was also turkey butchering day. The turkeys are all cooling in ice water and waiting for their new owners to pick them up. :)

We have someone coming to look at our ram to possibly buy him when we are done with him. He is coming this afternoon sometime.

I stuck everything in my Zo (bread machine) to make us bread, because I did not have time and we did not have bread. I also made some homemade chicken and noodle soup for lunch. I am trying to figure out what is going to be for supper.

Hope you are having a good day!!

Here are the pictures I said I would take. The snow does not seem to stick on the grass, but you will notice the field behind us on the third picture... it is covered. It has been snowing all day.





Here is a bouquet from my Aunt's funeral. They sent it home for us to enjoy.

No comments: