Monday, May 19, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for you to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in your life. If you have a blog, please sign Mr. Linky below and post on your blog. Please link back to this blog and you may use the picture above. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment on this post telling us what you are thankful for and what you are counting as a blessing today. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!



Today, I want to count the blessing of communication. Although the phone sometimes drives me to distraction, I am thankful that I can pick it up and hear the voice of a loved one or of a friend I have not spoken to in awhile. I can send out an email with pictures of things that happened that day, or someone can send me a picture of their new baby, or the latest project they just finished. I think it can be over used, but can also be a blessing.

Let's hear what you are thankful for?

9 comments:

The Sisters said...

Hi Marci,
We are also thankful for communication.Especially the blogosphere.We have met so many nice bloggers who are blessings to us.You are one of them! (:
Have a great day!

VoiceInTheWilderness said...

I am thankful for the encouragement and blessings brought into our lives by blogs from brothers and sisters in Christ. May God bless you and keep you.

Kelli said...

I'm not a huge talker on the phone, but I do talk to my mom and sisters every day and am very thankful for them.
~Kelli

Mary said...

Marci,

I am thankful for many things every day and count my blessings as they come. I am thankful for spring showers, birds that bring us nature's music, the love of family and so much more.

Blessings,
Mary

Anita said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and I will remember "Count Your Blessings Monday!" Next week!
Now I'm going to read more of your blog! Have a fabulous day! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I just visited your blog for the first time. –Keep up the good work!

Alex Tiller
http://blog.alextiller.com

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love your blessing...something we take for granted until we are without it-even for a few minutes.

Mandie said...

I am thankful for my family! I have a wonderful husband and two healthy children. I am also thankful for our pets that include 7 chickens, 2 rabbits, and 1 cat.

Anonymous said...

I'm truly thankful for my family, they are a real blessing to me for adopting me and my sister from Seoul, Korea from different foster moms, I was 9 months old and my sis was 4 months old when we came to the USA!