Monday, May 05, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday


Here is an opportunity for you to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in your life. If you have a blog, please sign Mr. Linky below and post on your blog. Please link back to this blog and you may use the picture above. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment on this post telling us what you are thankful for and what you are counting as a blessing today. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!




Today, I am counting my blessings of health. I am getting old =), and I do have aches and pains, but I am blessed beyond belief. I breathe on my own. I have both arms and both legs and can use them. I can see, hear, taste, and feel. I don't take any medications. I am so grateful for this. I know it is only by the hand of God. Sometimes I forget to thank Him for these gifts and I just take them for granted. Today, I want to be publically grateful for them.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

thanks Marci for letting us take part. Have a blessed week

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

What an awesome blessing....so many DO take their health for granted and there are lots of people out there that would love to be in good health.

Jthemilker said...

What a great thing to be thankful for! Thanks for hosting Marci and sorry I've been out of the loop the last few weeks. Things are leveling off now and I feel like life can get back to normal. I love Blessings Monday!