Sunday, May 04, 2008

And the Winner Is...



If you watched the video above, then you know the names that I chose for the lambs. For Charity's lambs - their names will be Knit and Purl. Purl has the little white pearls by her tail. Lori, I need you to email me your address and also to tell me which prize that you would like. For Grace's lambs - their names will be Linsey and Woolsey. Linsey has the dot on her head and Woolsey has the wild and wooly look on hers. I had someone ask me if those names mean something. They used to make a fabric that had both linen threads and wool threads and they called it Linsey-woolsey. The Wonderful Neighbors picked this name and I know their address. I will deliver their prize when I hear which one that Lori wants.

Thank you all for the names you gave. You were very creative and we had fun reading them all. Hmmm.... now my son is trying to come up with a catchy name for his yard barn business.... He might also sell gazebos and playground sets. I will see if he can come up with a prize. =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, winners! You had a lot to choose from, Marci, but I like your choices. :-D

Teresa said...

Marci, you won't believe how timely your explaination of Linsey-Woolsey fabric is! I am working on a post about all the Spring "winters". Can I use your explaination?

Congratualations everyone!

The Sisters said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Those are cute names (:

Susan Humeston said...

I'm a first time commenter - I think your voice sounded wonderful. What a beautiful blog you have - I will be coming back often.

Clara....in TN said...

Love the names Marci.... Also love the sound of your voice!