Monday, July 17, 2006

The Beauty of Blossoms





I love this time of year. Everything is starting to bloom. The flowers are all so different from one another in shape, color, texture, scent and I am sure other things I am not thinking of. I always marvel at how God could have made this world black and white and we would never have known the difference. However, he chose to give us beauty and so many different forms of beauty. The different trees are beautiful, the lay of the land, the sky colors, the colors of the oceans and lakes. These are all flowers in my yard. Some of my flower beds have seen better days with less weeds, but I am trying to make sure our vegetable garden is sort of weed free. We are making the veggie garden more of a priority. Even in our neglect of the flower gardens they are still blooming madly. God is still receiving praise and glory from His creation.

I will post pictures of our vegetable garden soon. It is really growing. These really hot days and a bit of rain here or there has really done its work.

6 comments:

Lynn Bartlett said...

I love your flowers, Marci! Thanks for sharing them with us. Hopefully we can post some of our photos soon as well.

Kelli said...

Such vivid colors! I really like the pink ones in the blue pitcher on the birdhouse. Perfect for summer!
Kelli

Emily said...

Hi Marci! I love to see what's blooming in other people's gardens. When we moved into our home in December I had no idea of the beauty that would spring forth during the warm months. Almost every week since April we have seen something new. God is the master gardener, that's for certain!

Saska said...

Your colors are beautiful. The heat has really put a damper on a lot of the pretty flowers around here.
106ยบ today and still climbing.

Clara....in TN said...

Love your flowers, Marci.

Patty said...

what pretty flowers Marci ! My echinacea has been blooming since early spring.