Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Skye and Night Skies!!

The puppy is really growing. We are really enjoying her. She fills part of the lonely spots in my days.

I was folding clothes yesterday and she kept trying to get the ones I would shake out before I folded. I have a peach bandanna that I use for a handkerchief. She kept trying to get it from me as I folded it. So, I rolled it up and tied it around her neck. I think it looks cute, but I doubt we will leave it on her. These pictures of it are not very good. She is chewing on her rubber ducky in this first picture. :)



The other evening, the sky was just gorgeous. I took some pictures of it. The first one was with a flash on and the others are with it off. God really was putting on a show that night.



5 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful sky God painted!

Heather said...

Skye has such bright eyes you can tell how energetic he is!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Your puppy is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your reading your blog. Your puppy pictures are very cute and the evening sky pictures are spectacular. God shows His glory in so many ways.


Terry

Barb J. said...

My goodness, Skye is growing fast! Love those eyes!