Monday, May 24, 2010

Count Your Blessings Monday!!




Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

I am thankful that I still have a Dad. He is home. I went to see him yesterday and he looked so much better than the last time I saw him. I am grateful that he has Alice there with him and was not alone when all of this happened.

I am also grateful that my brothers are all still living with each of them having a heart problem.

I am grateful that my friend Melissa who was recently diagnosed with leukemia seems to be finally starting on an upswing.

I can walk, breath, see, hear and so much more. God has been so good to me!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm glad your dad is doing better, Marci. It's a scary thing when loved ones go through health crises. I pray he and your brother continue to improve.