Monday, May 03, 2010

Count Your Blessings Monday!!




Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today, I am thankful for weekends. We accomplished a lot this weekend. We had our lists and we got them done. I am so thrilled with all that was done. We have a chicken pen ready for chicks to go into. The new birdbath is out in the yard. I got caught up with cheese and milk. I had several other things I wanted to make and got them done as well. I would have to look at the list to tell all that was done, but I saw how long our lists were and I saw them get marked off. ;) We also got to sleep in a bit and catch up on sleep. That was really nice.

I am ready for this new week. I get to start off fresh with lots of little details taken care of. That makes all the difference in the world.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: