Saturday, May 15, 2010

Asking For More Prayer

We got a phone call this evening about my Dad. He was having some chest pain and went to the local fire station and the EMT's took him to the hospital. He had 3 stents put in. He had blockage and also clots. They said there was damage to the heart and that he had a heart attack. One of his bi-passes from 13 years ago was 100% blocked. He is in the hospital in ICU. They are keeping him for awhile. We appreciate your prayers.

For those of you who have asked about my brother. He just never seemed to bounce back from his heart episode. They ended up taking him back in and did another angiogram. They said his heart was working well, so they are trying to figure out what to do next.

Please pray for me that I can get this weight off and get in better shape. My family history is not so good.

No comments: