Monday, September 07, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today, I am thankful for God's presence through His times of testing.  If we allow Him, He supplies the strength and abilities to make it through and to grow from the experience.  I am glad we have Him to turn to.  

2 comments:

Faith said...

I am so incredibly thankful for the fact that He is Faithful and True. Others may leave, others may forget, others may wound. But He will never do so.

He is my constant, my hope, my endurance, my strength. His is the face I long to see, the voice I long to hear, the touch I long to feel.

He has provided for me and Michael, despite all odds.

May you be blessed with every spiritual blessing. May your home, your family, and you be blessed with the knowledge of Him and His ways in all that you think, say and do. May your home be filled with the bounty of His grace, love, and mercy. And may you always reflect Christ in your eyes, as you look upon the world and it's circumstances through the eyes of God.

~Faith

The Stricklands said...

Hi sweet Marci! I will do Count Your Blessings Wednesday :) I am so thankful for a family that loves unconditionally and pulls together when the enemy tries to attack. I love knowing that God had given me so many precious people to surround me with prayer and encouragement. I also am soooo thankful that I have a Father who will never leave me or forsake me.