Friday, September 25, 2009

Clover and Nutmeg

Today, I got to be the cow patrol (actually a very small part of it) for the Wonderful Neighbors. Their steer got out and decided to come and visit. :) I got my camera out, but too late to catch the round up. I decided to take some pictures of the calf. I actually was going to try and get a video of her running. She quit running when I came near. Here are some pictures from today of Clover and Nutmeg. I like the sound of their names together.
Nutmeg... Isn't she a beautiful color? She will probably get much darker.

Clover


I found this as I was going back to the house. A Wooly Worm. From the looks of him, winter may not be so bad. I have heard that it will be a cold and snowy winter again, though.

Here is a short video of the Momma and baby.

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

So cute. :-) I have heard that it will be a snowy winter again this year as well. At least the price of natural gas has gone down...so I won't feel as guilty heating my home. :-)