Monday, January 30, 2012

Count Your Blessings Monday!!!





Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

I am grateful for all the warm days in January.  I don't mind snow and cold, but it is nice that we did not have that many days of it in January.  Or there are days like yesterday.  It was in the upper 20's this morning when we woke up, but the sun was shining, the grass was green.  This afternoon we had a short period of snow that was almost blizzard like.   Then out came the sun again and the pictures below show you what it looked liked afterwards.


Everything is confused.  We have daffodils coming up.  I hope the fruit trees don't bud.  
What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for beautiful Christian music, this Monday morning! I went to Church with a very heavy heart yesterday, something I hate to have happen to me. But God soon fixed that and I asked His forgiveness as we worshiped in song. The worship service yesterday was awesome!! They played some wonderful songs, but the one that really blessed my soul and I can't get out of my head, was "The Revelation Song". That is the most amazing song!! If that is even a tiny taste of the beautiful music we will be singing to our Savior when we worship in Heaven day and night, then how incredible that is going to be!!! More incredible then I can even find a word to describe!