Monday, October 13, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for you to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in your life. If you have a blog, please sign Mr. Linky below and post on your blog. Please link back to this blog and you may use the picture above. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment on this post telling us what you are thankful for and what you are counting as a blessing today. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!




Sorry, I am not thinking clearly yet. =) I almost forgot today is Monday. Today, I am thankful that the newlyweds are home safe and sound. They had a wonderful honeymoon in the Smokey Mountains and are back here in Ohio setting up their home. God has been so good to me. I am thrilled to death to have a Daughter-In-Love and even more thrilled with who God chose to fill those shoes.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Hello, Marci!!!
I'm so thrilled you stopped by my place and left me a little note!
I've enjoyed looking at some of your older posts- beautiful wedding pictures!!
This is a wonderful post- I am also trying to be more thankful for the things in my life I've taken for granted too long... like my health, the gift of sight, hearing, etc.
I've really enjoyed my visit here with you tday- I'll be back for another vist soon!
Please stop by and see me anytime!

Jthemilker said...

Sorry I missed it this week... I was probably out enjoying the autumn beauty! Looking forward to another Blessings Monday tomorrow.

God bless your son and his new wife. The wedding photos are lovely. She is beautiful and they are a lovely couple.