Since Clara and Tina both posted 100 things about themselves, I thought I would post my list too.
1. First and foremost I love the Lord with all that I am.
2. I love my dear sweet husband, Michael. He is my best friend.
3. I have been married for almost 28 years.
4. I love my son, Joshua who is now 22.
5. Joshua is adopted. We got him at 3 days old.
6. I am barren
7. I love babies
8. I love little children
9. I give prizes to children for memorizing scripture
10. I am part of a home fellowship
11. I was born in Kentucky.
12. I lived in Chicago for 7 years.
13. I lived in Ohio for many years.
14. I lived in Florida for 12 years.
15. I love to take pictures.
16. I had bacterial meningitis in 2005.
17. I had the 6th disease as a child
18. I was born in December.
19. I was married in April
20. I live on a small farm
21. I would still love to have more children
22. I am 48 years old and yes, #21 is true.
23. I am looking forward to grandchildren
24. I love blue gingham.
25. I love sunflowers.
26. I love bluebirds.
27. I play the piano.
28. I am learning to play the fiddle
29. I play the guitar
30. I am learning to play the mountain dulcimer
31. I love to sing.
32. Be Thou My Vision is my favorite hymn.
33. I love Michael Card's music
34. I love Ricky Skagg's music
35. I love bluegrass music
36. I have always wanted a sleigh bed
37. I love the mountains.
38. I used to collect pigs.
39. My dream vehicle is a 1947 Chevy pick-up
40. I love office work
41. I used to write poetry
42. I have written a couple of songs.
43. I hate cats.
44. I have barn cats.... go figure.
45. I am a good leg wrestler.
46. I did not have any sisters... only 4 brothers
47. I love to build things and work with wood.
48. I love to read the Bible
49. I love missionary stories
50. I love to read books
51. I love building web pages
52. I have been blessed with many friends
53. I have 2 Australian shepherd dogs.
54. I have 2 French Alpine Dairy goats
55. I have 5 Shetland sheep
56. I have 2 Jersey milk cows.
57. I have 2 Jersey steer calves.
58. We have bees on the property
59. I have laying hens (if you can call them laying hens, when I get so few eggs).
60. I had a great Mom who went to be with the Lord in 2005.
61. I have a great Dad who lives in Florida.
62. I have a wonderful Mother In Law and Father In Law
63. I started training as a midwife and had to quit. I would like to finish that one day.
64. I have a little log cabin in my woods.
65. I have a pond.
66. I love to drive the tractor
67. I love to swim
68. I love to ride on pontoon boats.
69. I cry in most movies.
70. I make cheese sometimes. I used to do this a lot.
71. I grind my own wheat for bread
72. I run a local co-op
73. I make herbal remedies
74. I love to paint.
75. I love to crochet.
76. I love to knit, although I am a beginner
77. I have cement floors (that I am trying to be content with) =)
78. I am intimidated to paint a wall by myself (and I have several to paint)
79. I used to run a bulk food store on my farm.
80. I used to keep books for my brother's excavating company.
81. I like to have table lamps instead of overhead lighting.
82. I have a king size bed.
83. I love quilts.
84. I love lots of flowers in the yard.
85. I love to garden
86. I love a houseful of people around me
87. I love all the baby animals on the farm in the spring.
88. I have a cookstove that heats our house.
89. I love to send cards to people. It seems I don't do as many as I used to. hmmm...
90. I love hugs and kisses both giving and getting. God has given me lots of people (especially little ones) who like them too.
91. I have a spinning wheel and can spin. I want to make my first grandbaby a blanket made from the wool of my own sheep.
92. I love coffee - black and no flavors.
93. I love peppermint tea, but not as much as I love coffee.
94. I love breads and rolls.
95. I eat cold baked potates that are left over.
96. I really miss my Mom
97. I am trying to praise the Lord more - both in the good times and the not so good times.
98. I hope to one day have hardwood floors.
99. I love to pray out loud when no one is around but me.
100. I am looking forward to heaven.
I enjoyed reading your 100 things and getting to know more about you.
Oh Marci...I'm so glad you did that!What is a home fellowship? Like a home Bible study? I've got to look up the childhood illness. I couldn't find it in my Tabers...interesting ..u know from a nurse view, lol. I would love to hear you play the fiddle so when you get that Truck (that I would love to ride in!) come visit me & I'll let you sleep in my king-size sleigh bed! Oh & you'll have to let me see you spin!! I pray out-loud too..I think people think I'm crazy cuz I do it while driving a lot! So glad you posted these!
I just read them again Marci. thanks for posting.
i was hanging around on web and i found your blog. I loved to read your 100 things. i noticed you are a great God's believer, i'm so glad of reading your blog. just added in my list.i'm from Brazil i'm 22 years old, my name is Vinicius. i'm so glad to have met you. saw your have taught scriptures for children, that's awesome. hope we can be good friend each other. you can talk with me on MSN if you want email@example.com
i will be so glad to share ideas with you...
i'm so sorry about my bad english but sometimes it's hard for non-native speaker. hope to hear about you soon. see ya on next visit.
LORD BLESS YOU!!!
Marci, Your "100 things" post was so nice to read. I share several of them with you - born in December, married in April, I took violin lessons, I have a mountain dulcimer that I'm trying to learn (also a hammered dulcimer), and a few more. Thank you for posting this delightful entry!
Post a Comment