Monday, September 19, 2011

Magic Bullet Blender - Great deal!!!

I was able to review a product awhile back that I absolutely LOVED!!  We use it all the time.  It is a Magic Bullet blender.  It does not take up much counter space and is so quick and easy to use.  We like to drink smoothies made with raw yogurt.  You can put the yogurt in the cups that come with the blender and add your fruit and stevia.  Place the base on the first cup and put it on the blender.  Then you can drink right from that cup.  Then you put the base on the next cup and blend it.  It is very powerful and quick.  I have used the small cup that comes to dice up my hot peppers for salsa and for the habañero sauce we made.  I saw this today and this is a GREAT price.  It would make an excellent gift for Christmas, birthday or even a wedding.  

No comments: