Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This And That


Yesterday was a good day. Brittany came over and helped me paint 2 walls. There are more walls to paint, but things need to be done before we can get to them. We had Christmas carols playing as we worked.

I also got bread made. I needed to make bread, or my poor man would be without a sandwich.

After we did chores, we had to go up and get feed which made for a late night for us. We enjoy the time driving because we can talk and share.

Nancy asked about what happened with Issue 2. Unfortunately it passed. We have yet to see what all it will bring with it. :(

Hope things are going well with you and yours!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

your bread is beautiful and looks delicious!
Regina

Peggy said...

oh that bread looks yummy! I am going to try to bake some this weekend. Have a blessed day