Monday, May 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today, I am thankful for my dear sweet husband, Michael. He turned 52 today. We have grown up together so to speak. We have been married 30 years, which is SO hard to believe.

He is very sweet and gentle. He always tries to help me get things done. He has been a very faithful provider. We are still growing together and learning new things about one another, yet we have that wonderful feeling of the comfort of one who knows us best. He is the first person I want to talk to when something happens, whether good or bad. He is the one that I want to hold me when my heart is breaking whether from sorrow or great joy. He has been a great Dad to our son.

Happy Birthday Michael!!! I love you!!!!



2 comments:

LadySnow said...

Happy Birthday Mike! May the Lord continue to bless you and may you have another blessed year!

Sharri said...

Happy Birthday to you Mike!
We'll count you as our blessing today too!
May God make His face to shine upon you!