Monday, May 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

I have gotten so far behind. I am trying to catch up. I am sorry that I missed this post last week and almost missed it this week.

Today, I am thankful for the legacy of a godly Mom. This is my fourth Mother's Day without her and I still miss her intensely. I am also thankful for my dear Sweet Mother-in-law. She has been a wonderful part of my life for the past 30 years and I am very grateful for her influence in my life. I am also thankful for my Dad's wife Alice. She has a special place in our family. She has added so much to my Dad's life since he lost my Mom. I am also thankful for my friends who have prayed with me and for me in my role as a Mom. I am also thankful for my Sweet
Daughter-in-love who wrote a tribute in her blog that made me cry. I am blessed beyond belief. Thank you Lord for all the wonderful women in my life!!

1 comment:

Sharri said...

I am very thankful for my Mom! She is a great blessing to me. :)

And, I'm also thankful to have my son home again! He's a blessing to me too!