Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Questions Answered

Nancy asked me in my last post if the cheese I showed was the same recipe as on my cheese page. It is. I tell about it here on my blog or here on my webpage. This is such a versatile cheese. I use up a lot of extra milk doing this. It freezes really well.

Someone also asked if our "Tails" From the Farm was over. It is not. I had already written much of it and just put it on here in sections. Then I was having to write more each week to keep up. I don't write well or think well that way. I will be writing more and after I have enough for several weeks, I will probably continue it. Thanks for asking about it though. If you don't know what they are talking about it starts here. If you click on the link that says Tails at the bottom of the post, it will show you all 14 entries.

I was also asked if our milk spray attracted flies or bugs. We have never noticed this, but we have also never really looked for it. Sorry, I don't have a better answer.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love reading your tales.

Anonymous said...

Me too!