Friday, November 30, 2007

Pampered Chef Last Call

I am leaving this post up until Friday. Please scroll below it for newer posts.

I promise, this will be the last one you will get from me. My consultant extended the party because she forgot to send me something. I also told her that there were still several people who told me they wanted to order and had not placed one yet. So, here is your last chance. You have until Friday the 30th of November to get an order in. Here is a recipe that she sent to me...

Hi Marci, here's a recipe to share:

Holiday Monkey Bread

Generously grease "Stoneware Fluted Pan" with Crisco. Cut 3 cans Pilsbury round/crescent rolls in halves, and toss in brown sugar. Mix roll pieces in 2 sticks melted salted butter or margerine, one bag of dried apples, and 3/4 cup dried cranberries. Layer in pan, adding chopped walnuts or pecans and either the new "Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle" or the "Sweet Caramel Sprinkle." Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, if desired browness, cover with tin foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Gently loosen from sides with knife, and invert on plate after allowing to rest in the stoneware for about 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.

If you want to order or just see what they have, please take a look at my consultant's website. You can email her at rziegler@roadrunner.com to get the link. I am not allowed to post it.

If you'd like to place an order, go to her page and select the icon in the bottom left corner that says "Order Products". Then type in "Marci Blubaugh" as the host name, click on "search for host" then select "Marci Blubaugh" and begin shopping.....click on "Guest Special" to view what's available to you this month at 20% off. If local to me, choose to have your products delivered to the hostess, if not, be sure to choose the option to have your order shipped to your home.

If you are having trouble ordering on-line or if you have any questions, simply e-mail my consultant, Ruth Ziegler, directly at rziegler@roadrunner.com.

Thanks a bunch!!! I appreciate the orders that have been sent in. It helps me to get a few things.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like a wonderful recipe, do you think I can make it work on my weight watchers diet : )

Marci said...

Pat, well if you are doing the core program you could take one large bite and zap your points for the week!! =) It sure sounds good though doesn't it!!

Paula said...

Hope you earned lots of good stuff with your party. Their stoneware is the best! Congratulations on your award!! How fun. :~) Your sheep are beautiful - such a lovely coat of wool.