Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It Was Snowing This Morning

I went to let the dogs out this morning and it was snowing!! I love snow. I had one friend call me and after I said hello, her only line was "I have accumulation!!" =) Then a bit later another friend called and said, "Have you looked outside?" =) We are snow friends. At one point, the big fat flakes were coming down pretty steadily, but the ground is not frozen enough for it to stick. You will have to click on these pictures and make them bigger to see the flakes coming down. There was a wee bit of accumulation on the garden. You can see it in the first picture.


This picture is in a nearby town. It was much more beautiful in real life. The sun beams were coming down through these small cracks in the cloud cover. The rest was gloomy and dark. I kept waiting for the Lord to burst through the clouds!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, what a snow that was! I didn't get any pictures, of course... Then the sun came out and it looked like summer again! But it doesn't FEEL like it. LOL!

Julieann said...

Oh mY!!! SNOW!!??!! LOL--how fun--your pictures are beautiful!

Julieann

Pearl said...

Oh my! I am not sure if I am ready for snow yet! I like snow ut only from inside!

Mary said...

Nice photos. We had a bit of granular snow today. It looked like little pellets of styrofoam, but no accumulation.

Blessings,
Mary

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We had a few flakes the other day too but nothing much....it can hold off a little longer...there are still quite a few farmers around here with crops to be harvested yet.

LadySnow said...

I don't know if we had the snow like you did. I only saw teeny tiny flakes for a few minutes.