Friday, June 09, 2006

God's Morning Dew


On my way out to milk, I saw this fern that grows by my house. The dew drops were glistening and sparkling in the morning sun. It looked refreshing and cool. It made me think about how God tells us to read His Word in the morning. It is like our morning dew. It refreshes us in the Lord for what our day holds for us. Some people say they are too busy to spend time each morning with the Lord, I am too busy to not spend time with Him. To have Him order my day and refresh me. Also, if you look in our lives, we DO make time for what is important to us. So, what does that say if we don't take the time to sit at the Lord's feet?

Just musing,
Marci

3 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

It is a battle for me when I have to work at the hospital...13 hour shift But I keep reminding myself that I need HIM even more on those days!

Kelli said...

Thank you for the good reminder..I needed to hear this. The ferns are beautiful. :0)

Clara....in TN said...

Very pretty...We can see God in almost everything if we just take time to look.