Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Still Buried Under Snow

We have had many days above freezing, but we have so much snow that it is not even close to being gone. :) It has also caused some dense fog at times.



The rest of these pictures are from today. I did not take any out back, but I have raised beds in my garden. You cannot tell that. The snow is still higher than the raised beds.

This is right in front of the house. I am just wondering if the snow is gone from here because all the birds are on the ground all the time or something. Green grass.... wow, I forgot what it looked like. :)


This is underneath where our car usually sits. We had shoveled the snow, but there are puddles there now.

I love to hear all the birds singing in the morning and through out the day. My friend Ginny saw the first robins and the first bluebird about 2 weeks ago. Spring is coming. :)

2 comments:

TnFullQuiver said...

Marci,
I have a blogger question for you. Your headers in both of your blogs are beautiful. How did you create each header? IS there somewhere I can learn about this on the blogger page? Thanks in advance!
grace and peace,
julie

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We have had lots of fog here this winter too...wondering what that will bring us come spring, lots of rain I imagine.