Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Count Your Blessings Monday!! (on Tuesday)




Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Yes, I am a day late again this week. There has been a lot going on here and I don't seem to get on here to write. I am grateful though. I am truly blessed. I am blessed with a husband that loves me and is always there for me. I am blessed with a great son and precious daughter-in-love who live close by. I am blessed with other extended family near and friends that care.

Another blessing this past week was Michael and Joshua spent a long time on Saturday putting up a fence around the garden!!! That was a BIG WISH of mine. The chickens were destroying the herb bed and other things we tried to plant. One of the raised beds is in four sections. They totally wiped out one of those sections that had been planted with spearmint and turned it into the dust bath spa. I would walk back there and see up to five chickens all wallowing in what used to be a bed full of spearmint. Starting on Sunday, I would watch a long line of chickens walk up and down the fence looking for a way in. They would stand just outside their dusting spa and just look. I am sure they were all commiserating with each other that their spa was closed down. :)

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments: