Thursday, October 01, 2009

We are CLEVER people....

Ok, so, I know that title is open to debate. :) However, I have to share just how clever my dear sweet man is. I sent him an email yesterday that told him we were supposed to get a frost last night. The only thing we really still had in the garden that we knew of was peppers. Here is his email back to me.


Probably prudent to petition Peter Piper to pick some peppers, perhaps best
not to pickle them.

please plan to process promptly

I for the life of me could not think of anything remotely clever to write back. So, I asked my witty friends to help out. My friend Karen came up with this response.

As per your prudent petition I will perform the pressing task and prepare
the produce promptly ,my peachy paramour :-)

I shared those 2 with another friend and here is what he wrote....

Oh my. Please plan precise procedures to prevent procumbent plants preventing prodigious post harvest bounty.

Now, you are probably wondering why the title says that WE are clever people. I and my husband are one. So, that makes US clever. :)

How clever are you?


5 comments:

Regina said...

Too Cute! This made me smile and brightened my day. Thanks.
Regina

Oh, and I'm never that clever.

Nancy said...

That was fun(and very clever!).Did you rescue those peppers after all?

Marci said...

We did pick the peppers, but have not promptly processed them. :) YET...

Nancy said...

:-)

The Stricklands said...

You made me smile :) Have a wonderful weekend preparing your peppers.