Monday, October 26, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

This past week has been pretty good. I had a few struggles on Sunday, but God has been so good to me. I am thankful for a husband who is very understanding and patient with me and my troubles. I am very thankful for caring, praying friends who have emailed, called and sent cards to encourage me and let me know they are praying.

Also, as a blessing this past week a friend had some surgery. She has come through with flying colors and the surgeon said everything looked good. She still has to wait on the pathology report, but I am praising God this is behind her.

I'm also grateful for all the Autumn colors. They have been wonderful this year!!!










4 comments:

Michele said...

Hello Marci,
I am thankful for the Lord's grace and mercy and provision for us.
Blessings,
Michele

Peggy said...

Your fall colors are beautiful. Have a very blessed day! Now off to do my Monday blessing post.

Nancy said...

Glad you had a better week! You have a sweet spirit, Marci. Thankyou for your encouragement to my grandaughter, Ashley and daughter-in-love, Jenny. It has meant so much to them.

Sharri said...

That last shot is GORGEOUS!