Monday, April 28, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday


Here is an opportunity for you to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in your life. If you have a blog, please sign Mr. Linky below and post on your blog. Please link back to this blog and you may use the picture above. If you do not have a blog, leave a comment on this post telling us what you are thankful for and what you are counting as a blessing today. This is a way that we can encourage one another. Many of our blessings we will have pictures of and we can share those as well. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. They encourage others. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!



We are S-L-O-W-L-Y working on our house. I am grateful when we are able to get any part done. My son volunteered to start putting up drywall in the room that will be a big walk in pantry. He and my husband got all the drywall up this weekend. The first coat of mud is on as well. This is a large room. It will have pantry shelves as well as a counter with workspace. There is also a sink and a stove on one wall. We have to put insulation in the ceiling and then we will put dry wall up there. This is a major blessing to me and I am so grateful for it.


2 comments:

Perri said...

That will be an awesome pantry - not to mention there will be a workspace - very handy indeed.

Peggy said...

What a blessing to have such a hardworking talented son! I posted yesterday on being happy and I am very blessed to be happy with my way of life. Have a blessed week!