Thursday, May 17, 2007

Drum Roll Please........



Well we have a winner in the "Name The Calf Contest". I wrote down all the names including any cute comments you made about your choice. I left off the names of who submitted them. We had quite a list. My husband went through them and picked out his top 6 choices. Then I picked 3 of those and he picked the winner from them. The calf's name is Hamburger Patrick and he will be called Patty for short. Lisa in NM is the winner. If you will email me your address we will be sending you a copy of the movie Flywheel.



Thank you all for your choices. You were very creative and gave us ideas for future calves. In fact we are picking up two calves on Saturday.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations, Lisa!! What a great name you chose!
Kelli

Moobear said...

Way to go Lisa. Congratulations :)
Hey Marci, hope you have a wonderful day!