Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow Much Fun!!

One of my sister bloggers lives near us. When our dog had puppies they got one of them. They have a darling video of Shad on their blog. Lady Snow Video


When I went out to do my chores this morning, I had to smile at the snow that we got. There is an icy layer on top that crunches down in when you walk. I could also hear something falling like a light rain, but I could not feel it on my skin. It was really quite loud.




I guess my neighbor reads my blog. She saw that I told about her dog making my snowman fall over. I assured her it was just to use the funny that he was beside himself. Anyway, her children came over this afternoon and built me a bigger snowman. =)

4 comments:

LadySnow said...

Glad you liked the video! We couldn't stop laughing ...the children keep asking to watch it over and over. ;)

Anonymous said...

We are loving this snow!!! It's so nice to feel the cold air and look out at the beautiful snow. We've been putting our sleds to good use!

~Karen

Kristi said...

They did a good job on the snowman. :) I know the sound of crunching snow you mentioned. I could hear it in my head as you described it. It's been a long time since we've heard that!!

~Kristi

LadySnow said...

Marci...you have been tagged. Check my blog for the details for the Weirdness Meme.