Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weather Wars





I looked out the window this morning and saw this scattering of snow on the ground (bottom picture). It is snowing in the picture, although it is hard to see. I looked out again later and it looked like a blizzard. Pretty soon, the sun came out and all the snow disappeared. Then it was snowing again and snowed just enough to leave a bit on the ground. Then the sun came out and the snow all melted again. =) Now, I sit here and it is snowing while the sun is shining!!! I love watching the fronts come in over behind my barn.

Praise the Lord that He is faithful!!!! He has answered prayer for us in a big and miraculous way. He hears His people when they cry out to Him!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey there, Marci! Praise God for weather of all sorts. Living in New England we get a taste of everything, even tornadoes now and then. We had a gorgeous mellow day today but tonight is blustery, back down in the 20's, and even a bit of snow. Might get to see some white on the ground when we wake up!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for your answered prayer! The weather is crazy, but I love it. It just doesn't seem right not having snow start coming before my birthday. ;)