Friday, June 11, 2010

What Do You Do to Be Prepared?

Are you doing anything different these days on your homesteads or in your homes because of the economy and all the unrest going on?

I don't know that we are doing anything differently, but we do try to stay prepared at all times. I know there are some things I would like to add to our little homestead here. Moving is still a possibility, but we are going to live as if we are staying here. We put too many things off.

There are a couple more fruit trees I would like to get and plant. I would also like to get some red raspberries and a strawberry bed. Our garden is actually a bit smaller than last year, but it will fill our needs. I know sometimes we planted things that we liked, but planted way too much of it and then had to get rid of stuff.

Leave a comment and tell me some things that you have in place that might give the rest of us some ideas. I know the one thing I would really like to have is a hand pump on our well.

No comments: