Thursday, April 07, 2011

Love For A Lifetime!!!

Thirty-two years ago today, I began life with a new name. Michael and I have grown up together. It is hard to believe in some ways that it has been that long. In other ways, it seems like we were always together.

I thank God for allowing us this time together. He is a very loyal, gentle, loving man that I am deeply in love with. Life has held lots of good times, bad times, joy, sorrow, and laughter.

Happy Anniversary, Michael!! I love you with all my heart!!!




7 comments:

Humble wife said...

Happy Anniversary! Amazing how life is defined by such a special moment!

Mrs. Zwieg said...

Congratulations! Oh my but your photos brougt back memories! My mother had almost an identical wedding dress and I am positive that is the same head piece! Thank you so much for sharing this part of your life!

Emily said...

How sweet! Congratulations!

The Dearborns said...

32 Years...amazing and beautiful! And here I was feeling so salty that our 5th was coming up, haha! :) We've got a long way to go...and I can't wait! :)

Karen Moles said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are GREAT together. Glad I got to see for myself!!

Maria said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Lynn Bartlett said...

Happy belated anniversay greetings! I guess I was busy last week and didn't get a chance to check your blog. You are a very special couple!