Monday, February 07, 2011

Count Your Blessings Monday!!




Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today, I am thankful for my son. He has turned into a fine young man with a beautiful wife. He started his own construction company and soon had more work than he could do, mostly by word of mouth. He took on projects that made me wonder how he was ever going to figure it out because he had not done that before. He always found a way and did a great job. Now, he is starting a new line of work and seems to be doing wonderful at it as well. He pops in from time to time and says hello as well as checking in on us with phone calls. It is a good thing to be able to be a friend to your children when they become adults. He is my special gift from God and I am so grateful for him.

No comments: