Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Happy Valentine's Day to each of you. I know many don't celebrate Valentine's Day and that is OK. I use it as a day of reminder to me of the wonderful blessing God has given me.... in Michael.

This is our 32nd Valentine's Day together. Our love is sweeter and deeper than it was all those many years ago. We are each other's best friend now and that was not always the case. He is the person that I want to talk to right away whenever anything good or bad happens. He is the voice that can calm me or even still make my heart race. He is a hard worker yet a very gentle man. We have started a new path this year to being debt free. We have even grown closer through that. I praise the Lord and thank Him from the bottom of my heart for my sweet husband.

I love you Michael!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: