Monday, April 06, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

Today my blessing is that my husband is home with me. He has had to take some unpaid furlough days for his work. They did this so they would not have to lay people off. They were very nice and let people take them one day per 2 week pay period. He had Friday off and today off and he will be home tomorrow. Tomorrow will mark our 30th Anniversary. That is SO HARD to believe. For 30 years I have been married. I am grateful to the Lord for my husband.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, 30 years. You are blessed! I hope you both have a wonderful anniversary together.
Regina

I am thankful for so many things. My husband, family, and being able to see pictures of my granddaughter in an instant even though we are 1000 miles apart.
Regina

Sharri said...

Happy #30 you love birds!
Enjoy your time w/your hubby!


Today I am thankful for the beautiful Spring weather! For the time of things springing back to life and giving us hope!