Monday, March 23, 2009

Count Your Blessings Monday!!


Here is an opportunity for all of us to give thanks unto the Lord for a blessing in our lives. If you would like to take part great. If not that is OK too. If you would like to share your blessing, just leave it in the comments. If you want to use the picture above and list a blessing on your own site, then leave a URL to your site in the comments. There is no pressure here. I just know that I am incredibly blessed and I would like to share that and give thanks to Him who all blessing come from. This is a way that we can encourage one another. I know that I am often encouraged when someone shares a blessing with me. I think that many times we forget that it is a blessing to be able to breath, to get out of bed, to hold a baby... Share your blessings with us. We can share so many other things.... special gifts, recipes, let's take the time to share how God has blessed us!!

I have many blessings I can be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and has been the love of my life for over 30 years. We will celebrate our 30th anniversary in April. I have a wonderful son, whom God gave me through adoption and now his beautiful bride. It is really fun having a girl to hang out with after all the boys around me all my life. :) I am blessed to still have my Dad alive and his wife Alice has been a blessing to our family as well. I am also blessed to have wonderful in laws. God has truly blessed me with family and even though some of them have gone on to be with Him, most of them are still here for me to enjoy.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Family is one of the best blessings. When all else is going wrong its a blessing to have the love of family to wrap around us.

Chelsie said...

Here is the link to my Monday Blessing page- http://leadingthemtohim-myhome.blogspot.com/2009/03/for-today-monday-march-23-2009.html

Thanks for hosting this. It is always good to focus on what God has done for us!

~Chelsie @ Countryside Castle